Had a long day! Been in school since 8.30am, went to ExxonMobil's office at Harbour Front with my BGS class and Prof for a talk, before returning to school for lunch, and projects after projects, and also prepare for my FA quiz tomorrow. Only left school at 11pm, but its surprising that I dont feel tired.
My entire week's schedule is already packed with back-to-back projects, lessons, things to do, meetings, outings. That said, I really hope that this week will pass really really quickly.
I am kind of into online shopping these days. Any good blog shops to recommend? :)
My entire week's schedule is already packed with back-to-back projects, lessons, things to do, meetings, outings. That said, I really hope that this week will pass really really quickly.
I am kind of into online shopping these days. Any good blog shops to recommend? :)
“Love isn’t a fairytale, it isn’t perfect, and it doesn’t always come easy. But it is something that we should hold on to for the rest of our lives, because it’s the only thing that’s worth fighting for.”